Your Mercedes IS a bit like your child isn’t it. And…just like a human baby it needs some TLC during and at its one-year anniversary. If you care about your Benz as much as we do, you have consulted your owner’s manual and know exactly what a qualified Mercedes mechanic needs to do by the one-year mark.
Here are some reminders –
1. Have the oil and filter changed.
2. Clean and drain the air/water duct.
3. Check the thickness of the brake pads.
4. Correct the tire pressure.
5. Adjust the cable slack on the parking brakes.
There are others, of course which are all part of the one-year maintenance of your Mercedes vehicle. No one in the Denver area is better qualified to execute ALL of the steps than The German Car Shoppe. They are located at 5115 Santa Fe Drive in Littleton. Make an appointment for your Mercedes’ annual maintenance by calling (303) 798-2287.